纺织知识|商务英语函电结尾二十大句型

   更新日期:2019-06-26     来源:建材之家    作者:布艺之家    浏览:25    评论:0    
核心提示:1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your genero

纺织知识|干洗?水洗?为服装选择适合的洗涤方法

推荐简介:通常来说,西服、领带、羊毛衫、羊绒大衣、羽绒被、羽绒服、毛毯、皮衣、皮手套、绒面皮衣、裘皮大衣、毛领、羊毛皮等,以及上班族常穿的套装都需干洗,有条件的还可以送到有专门杀菌的干洗店进行杀菌干洗。工程行业的工作服装遭受严重的油和油脂污染,加之它们通常是全棉织品,为避免普通水洗的收缩问题,也应该采用干洗方法。还有缩水很厉害的麻织物,容易掉色的衣服都需要干洗。贵重考究的毛料服装以干洗为主,水洗容易损伤衣料......
布艺之家讯:1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly

requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

布艺之家是集布艺,窗帘布艺,布艺杆,窗帘制作的最新新闻资讯,布艺,窗帘布艺,布艺杆,窗帘制作各十大品牌的装修效果图和各类分类信息,敬请登陆布艺之家:http://chuanglian.jc68.com/
小程序码
 
打赏
 
更多>文章标签:窗帘布艺
更多>同类布艺窗帘资讯
0相关评论

推荐图文更多...
点击排行更多...
布艺窗帘商机更多...
窗帘布艺圈更多...
最新视频更多...
推荐产品更多...
双碳之家 | 橱柜之家 | 布艺之家 | 卫浴之都 | 建材头条 | 灯具之家 | 电气之家 | 瓷砖之家 | 区快洞察 | 全景头条 | 老姚之家 | 灯饰之家 | 电气之家 | 全景头条 | 照明之家 | 防水之家 | 防盗之家 | 区快洞察 | 深圳建材 | 揭阳建材 | 香港建材 | 佛山建材 | 广州建材 | 东莞建材 | 惠州建材 | 潮州建材 | 汕头建材 | 珠海建材 | 江门建材 | 韶关建材 | 湛江建材 | 茂名建材 | 肇庆建材 | 梅州建材 | 汕尾建材 | 河源建材 | 阳江建材 | 清远建材 | 中山建材 | 云浮建材 |
建材 | 720全景 | 企业之家 | 移动社区 | 关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | sitemap |
(c)2015-2017 Bybc.cn SYSTEM All Rights Reserved
Powered by 布艺之家